Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Twins Are in Bed

Night time: 

Yea, the twins are in bed.  It's 9:23, and we were playing lullabies, etc. I tried to watch Revenge earlier but the sound was so low and the plot so complicated I couldn't follow it.

Yea, I'm free!  But no, I'm tired. WHat am I going to do with my 5 minutes. Now Jordan's back is hurting. We were splitting laughing about the fact that we both have bad backs and the babies can't sit up!   I told the babies it was their last bottle.  It was my job to entertain them while Jordan made a bottle and Zia, put the picture on the background (she's at Pratt!)  Then we couldn't stop laughing filling out the blog-a nanny who doesn't carry more than 12 pounds.  

Jordan pays a friend of my older grand-daughter, Zia, who is at Pratt, $288 for a few days work.  SHe holds a baby and does a little grocery shopping.  

I say where's my money! Jordan says I'm giving you room and board! I say "where's my room?" ( I sleep in the 12 x 42 foot room-I'm off of lofts now, no  privacy.)  She needs the computer for work-signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment