Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The money is pouring out!

      Sidney is up in Vermont giving a talk about her artistic work, I got a test today for my cognitive skills (after my amnesia), and tonight Jordan has another baby nurse to help the girls go to sleep!
     The money is flowing out madly.  The girls were fussy all day, alternately happy and crying.  But tonight, tonight, they are supposed to go into their own little beds!
     It was scary getting a test on my cognitive ability! I hate tests, particularly if there might be something wrong with me.  You had to remember shapes, sizes, words being added and subtracted really quickly, etc. It reminds me of when my eldest would play those video games when he was young.  He was really fast taping on the games, moving whatever it was back and forth.  My hand started to stiffen, I'd forgotten my glasses, (actually they were in my coat pocket), and it was hard to see the numbers on the keyboard but they told me that I was in the 100% percentile of normal for my age!
      So, I guess its not dementia!
      Meanwhile the girls saw their first television show-Barney on Itunes.  They both looked up at it.  They are almost 5 months and frustrated-they want to sit up, they want to turn over, they want to stand and stand and stand.  Their energy is endless.
      So now I'm going over to Sidneys while Jordan stays here with the baby nurse and they work at getting the girls to sleep in their cribs.
      Good night and swet dreams!    

No comments:

Post a Comment