Monday, April 8, 2013

Refresh and renew-but apartments are still too much!

   The babies are doing well, maybe I spoke too soon.  We had them on a new sleep method, the cry it out method, but this morning Tess is crying more than she's sleeping. It's torturous.  Jordan said that Tess cried last night during the night for 30 minutes and when she picked her up she was quiet.  

   "I know she's testing me" Jordan said.

   The spring seems to be in the air more today than yesterday.  On Saturday all the new babies were at the park with their parents who seemed excited to take in the new world.  Tess and Gigi met a 5 month old boy who was the same  age as them at the park.  His mom and dad seemed excited to find a friend! Ha, the two girls will probably gang up on him.
   In keeping with the renewal of spring I have decided its time to reinvent and renew.  I am going to look at everything I'm doing and taking and how I can cleanse, simplify and de-toxify.  For Parkinsons I take certain medications, but even those I am going to look at again.  My body simply can't take all of the medication they are giving me.  And it does have side effects.  I was rereading Suzanne Sommers book Knockout again.  I definitely am going to take gluthahione again.

No comments:

Post a Comment